11 Nov 2010

Wise words from the people from Alpha-H




I have to say, prior to me meeting up with the guys at Alpha-H, I have really only tried the Alpha-H Triple Action Cleanser as well as their Micro Cleanse Scrub both great for oily to combination skin which is what I have.  To be honest it was hard to get used to the cleanser as it does not foam up and it just feels like rubbing wet moisturiser on your face!  Little that I know that cleansers which usually foam up actually contain harsher ingredients which might not be suitable for people with oily skin as it really dries up the skin and hence invokes a reaction from the skin to actually produce more sebum or oil.  The triple action cleanser contains soothing botanical extracts like Aloe Vera as well as other ingredients that help retard spread of bacteria on the skin leaving it fresh, clean and balanced. 

Another champion for oily and combination skin in the Alpha-H range I will have to say will be the Micro Cleanse which contains Glycolic Acid along with micro beads to help dislodge dead skin cells and oil from clogged pores.  In case anyone doesn't know this, Alpha-H is the pioneering brand in Glycolic Acid, and what this ingredient does is that it dissolves the bond that binds dead skin cells together.  This ingredient together with the micro beads works really well to refine and reveal a new freshness to your skin.

Finally, to finish off, there is the moisturiser.  Alpha-H recommends the Balancing Moisturiser a fast absorbing light weight moisturiser containing 10% Glycolic, this is more suited for people with oily skin.  However, for the coming summer months, you might want to consider the Ultra Protector SPF 30+ Daily Moisturiser which will not only moisturise, but most importantly can shield your skin from the harsh conditions and sun rays which can cause pre-mature aging.  Alpha-H is the only brand I know who provides SPF 30+ facial moisturisers.

I find that Alpha-H actually provides for people with a variety of skin conditions.  From the oily to combination, to the very sensitive and the aging and sagging skin.  One of their best sellers is the Liquid Gold range which is a specialised range that help refine, restore, repair and rejuvenate your skin giving you better complexion and transforming dull and tired skin into skin that is soft and radiant.

Of course their range does just end here, they also have a really good product for lips and eyes called the Age Delay Intensive Eye & Lip Treatment Cream as well as various other vitamin topical skin treatments.

I'm glad to say that spacem is currently stocking most of the Alpha-H range of products, I'm sure clients who are willing to give Alpha-H a shot will not be disappointed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment